Welcome to the Ovulation Calculator! This tool is designed to help you estimate when you’ll ovulate, which is the time in your menstrual cycle when you’re most likely to get pregnant.
Your ovulation window is:
How Your Fertile Days are Calculated:
The Ovulation Calculator estimates when you’ll ovulate by counting back 14 days from the day you expect your next period. If your menstrual cycle is 28 days long, your next period should start 28 days from the first day of your last period. Your fertile window includes the day you ovulate and the five days before, but keep in mind that you’re much more likely to get pregnant during the last three days of this time frame.
Signs of Ovulation:
There are several signs that you may be ovulating. Some of the most common signs include:
- A rise in basal body temperature
- Changes in cervical mucus (which becomes the texture of egg whites)
- Breast tenderness
- Mild cramps or twinges in the abdomen
- Very mild spotting
- A heightened sense of smell
- Increased sex drive
- Changes in appetite or mood
Tips for Getting Pregnant:
Here are some tips to help you increase your chances of getting pregnant:
- Find out when you’ll ovulate using our calculator or an ovulation predictor kit, or by tracking your symptoms.
- Have sex every other day around the time of ovulation.
- Start taking a prenatal vitamin with folic acid at least one month before you start trying (6 months is ideal).
- See your healthcare provider and make sure they’re managing any pre-existing health conditions you may have. Staying up-to-date with vaccinations and regular check-ups and testing can lower the risk of complications during pregnancy.
- Take good care of yourself. You’ll want to kick unhealthy habits like smoking and start incorporating regular exercise into your routine if you aren’t exercising already. Eating a healthy, nutrient-dense diet can help, too.
We hope this Ovulation Calculator and the information provided will be helpful in your journey towards becoming pregnant. Best of luck!